Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing at all

edited/
Dang, My friendster is totally screwed up again.
I went to edit it, but totally turned out to be a huge major disaster.
I've gotta edit it some other day la.
what the hell.
Friendster is troublesome man!
It lags damn lot.
& now, my profile is turned into a horrible chunk.
My eyes were like soo sleepy that i pressed everything wrongly -.-
Pathetic lah!
Damn Damn Damn!
So, I'm gonna use the friendster tempraily skin[:
It saves all trouble!

Sometimes life could never felt worse.
Living in a world of no peace,dont you think it's a waste of time?
I know that there would be conflicts among people.
But of course, try being the person who's being criticised.
Don't you think that you're hurting the other party a real big go?
Do think of others. Dont be such an egoisitc kind of person.
It's not as if like the whole world its yours.
Other people have their own say.
Listen to them. Just give them a moment, just a second or two.
Let them speak what they wish too.
Not telling them to shut up and stop talking.
Please, change that attitude of yours.
And life would be so much brighter I suppose.


2.4km run was atrocious.
At least, I passed. I was pacing with Jessie.
& she told me to dash all the way at the ending, we two dashed.
I won her by 0.03seconds :D
Jessie really has great stamina man!

Ache-ing terribly everywhere.
That's not good news though.
Didn't go tuition today, told mum & yeah, she allowed me not to go.
I was really ache-ing could barely walk & bend.

It's not a matter of choosing or what.

I'm sorry if I'm being a total insane person or what.
But its just that, ofcourse, anyone would be happy if they did well?

I dont know whatda type man.
There's nothing much to blog about.
Tomorrow' Racial Harmony Day.

I miss Ahgwee like an insane person!